Thursday 1 August 2013

M.I.A.


I realise I've been gone a while.  I kind of had an accidental blog break... sorry it's been so quiet around here, but I want you to know that I'm back now.  It started because I was crazy busy preparing for Glastonbury, getting stuff sorted at work for my temporary move to another office (and job), and also getting ready for my first ever craft fair.  I was sort of stressing about it at one point, thinking "sh*t I've not posted in so long!  I've got no time to take pictures or think of content... sh*t!", but after a while it felt quite good to not have to worry about getting the best from the natural light after work, or capturing every cool thing that was happening in my life.  I'm glad I had a break because now I feel a new vigour to get back on this blogging business.  I also want to start taking pictures again, and get better at taking pictures... I'm feeling inspired and in love with photography once more.

I hope you're still with me.  I'm not sure what my next few posts will be, but I'm thinking I'll be blogging in a much more organic way from now on and stop stressing about creating content.  Instead I'll concentrate on capturing my life creatively whilst challenging myself to be better (this is why, of course, I started blogging in the first place).

Thanks for your patience, and I'll see you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!