Thursday 13 June 2013

Posing (with friends)

 

This posing malarky isn't getting any easier you know.  I still feel a bit silly asking Floyd to take my picture... I really want to get over this personal barrier, so I'm sticking with it.  I had a little help this time from my friend Dave.  He was pretty keen to get involved and made it a lot more fun!

As you can see the sun decided to show it's face.  It's feeling more like summer here in Sheffield.  I'm enjoying walking to work without a coat, turning my electric blanket off, eating ice-lollies and having salads for dinner.  I'm counting down the days until Glastonbury (2 weeks!!) - so excited, I can't even begin to tell you how much.  It's my first time, so I'm going with open eyes ready to take it all in.  Are you going to any festivals this summer?

2 comments:

  1. Posing is silly...but, your lookin' good doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! And Glastonbury = awesome. Have fun you lucky thing getting to see the Stones! Jo :-) x
    adventuresandteaparties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!