Thursday 6 June 2013

Lately on instagram


1. Picking out nail varnishes.
2. Hello.
3. Mushrooms growing in a house plant!
4. Another attempt at nail art.
5. Not quite warm enough for bare legs.

It's warming up over here and with the heat comes exposed flesh.  Therefore I've been upping my skincare routine, trying to catch as much sun as possible, moisturising like crazy and squeezing in some exercise when I can (and when I remember).  I love summer, and here in England it can become a bit of an obsession with the weather and whether we'll actually get a summer!  Each warm day is a blessing in my books.

Is it warm where you are?

2 comments:

  1. Love you socks!
    I have also mushrooms right now in my basil pot! :)
    Here we are also longing for summer! The first time ever in my life that we have the heating on in June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad to know we're not the only ones with mushrooms - although floyd has picked them out now - they got huge!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!