Tuesday 9 October 2012

Tuesday's Tune: Trails and Ways


I don't know what it is about all this summery music at the moment, but I can't stop listening to it. Maybe I'm just feeling nostalgic. I need to find some new tunes with plenty of jingle-bell sounds to get me feeling more wintery - any suggestions?
Although I'm kind of getting into wrapping up in plenty of layers, and sticking my electric blanket on, I'm getting a bit bummed out by the darkening nights. It's making it pretty tricky to get any photos taken (unless I use my flash which I hate to do). I think I need a camera upgrade - yeah dark nights are the perfect excuse right? Haha, not like I need one (an excuse that is). I think I'll go do some research on photographing in poor light conditions... yes Lois, be productive.
Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!