Wednesday 8 August 2012

Practise


I've been spending a bit of time recently practising. Practising with my camera, mirrors, editing, new techniques... just my photography skills generally.  I think it is so important to make great images to share here with you guys.  There are so many posts about my daily life that I don't bother sharing in the end because I haven't managed to find a decent enough picture to go with the story.  Therefore I decided I need practise.
I'm going to spend more time this weekend and next week thinking up ideas for photo shoots, and try my hardest to take more pictures - a lot more!

In other news, I went to my first Nando's tonight with friends - it was pretty tasty!  Tomorrow I have my good friend Amanda visiting with her little angel Lily.  So hopefully I'll have some pictures to share from that (or I'll just spend all evening chatting and ignoring my camera like I usually do!).

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what you come up with! Practice makes perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are great already. I promise that you are your own worst critic!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! There is always so much to learn, right?
    I am trying to improve my camera and editing skills! And currently working on a new blog layout as well, which is half done, phew. Only the header and a few little tweaks left.
    Your pictures are great but I know what you mean, its always good to keep learning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!