1. Random acts of kindness.
2. Make cute clothes for Betty.
3. Cocktail party.
5. Learn ukelele.
7. Make a GIF.
8. Write (someone I love) a letter or e-mail a week.
9. Try 15 new recipes.
10. Apply to a craft fair.
11. Find my style.
12. Make weekly/monthly goals.
13. Get business cards.
14. Try making rubber stamps.
15. Visit a new park (there are loads in Sheffield).
16. Make myself something to wear.
17. Do a "photo an hour" one day.
18. Book binding.
19. Work on branding for Cellar Door.
20. Fill my home with photos.
21. Wear heels.
22. Do more entertaining.
23. Learn to knit with circular needles.
24. Use my tagine.
25. Make blogbuttons.
26. Design packaging for Cellar Door.
27. Dance lessons.
I'm going to try extra-hard this year to cross each and every one of the list. Wish me luck! Do you do anything similar? Leave me a link if you do - I love checking out other people's to-do lists (strange, I know).