Monday 13 February 2012

LOVE day

Yes, tomorrow we celebrate all things lovely with love.  I must say, I love valentines day!  Even when I was single I loved valentines, but now (with the risk of sounding smug) I have the most wonderful manfriend a lady could ask for, I love it even more!

In celebration of St. Valentine here is my list of favourite V-related stuff from around the web...

This DIY garland found here.

Love matches found here.

 Valentines card found here.

Love cookies found here.

Chalk heart found here.

So there you go peeps, my list of Valentine lovelies.  How will you be spending your valentines? I think it's fun to spoil yourself, or someone else, even if it's with something small but thoughtful.  Chocolate is always a good one.

- Lois x

1 comment:

  1. That chalk heart is really cool!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!