Sunday 4 December 2011

Best of Xmas crafts (so far)

There are so many amazing ideas out there for Xmas themed craftiness that I don't know where to begin.  Every day whilst catching up on my on-line reading (thank you Bloglovin), I stumble across new ideas and fresh inspiration.  If only I had more time in the day!

So anyway, I've compiled a list of links to some of my favourites so far.  Take a peek...

 Globe snowman family by Emily Henderson (via CRAFT)

Washi tape Christmas tree (Omiyage Blog)

Snowflake garland (Itchin' Stitchin')

Bauble wreath (Matt & Becky)

Paper hanging decorations (Nest)

Reindeer button portrait (The Daily Telecraft)

I will definitely be trying out at least one of the above.  I'll keep you posted.  In the meantime I'm thinking up lots of easy-to-accomplish gift and wrapping ideas to make giving that little bit extra special this year.   Notepad at the ready...

- Lois x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!